চসিকের ক্রয়কৃত ৪টি এ্যারিয়েল লিফ্টের কার্যক্রম ফিতা কেটে উদ্বোধন কর
Welcome to Chittagong City Corporation
Chittagong City Corporation descended from the name of Chittagong Municipality which was founded on June 22, 1863. The initial area of newly formed Municipality was only 6 Sq. Miles. There were 5 wards viz A, B, C, D and E. Mr. J. D. Ward was first appointed administrator. Late Khan Bahadur Abdus Sattar was the first elected Chairman of Chittagong Municipality. Late Nur Ahmed was the most significant Chairman in the life of Municipality who introduced the important Education System under Municipal supervision. He governed the organization for 30 years.
On June 27, 1977 Chittagong Municipality was renamed as Chittagong Paura-Shava and Late Fazal Karim became the first elected Chairman of Paura-Shava. Read more...